Payments can be made using any of the following methods:-
- Online: Please go to https://payment.innoventureseducation.com/rwa/online/ to go to the payment portal. To login, use your child’s student ID and date of birth detail.
- Bank Transfer-details are as follows
Account Name Raffles International School LLC Account No 01241268501 IBAN No AE220440000001241268501 Swift Code SCBLAEADXXX Bank Standard Chartered Bank Branch Dubai Branch Email Id [email protected]
- By Cheque: Cheques to be made payable to Raffles World Academy (Please mention your Child’s ID #, Name and Grade on the back of the cheque). Cheques can be handed in person at the Accounts Office in RWA or dropped into the Cheque Drop Boxes located at reception.
Please note that we will also accept post-dated cheques for Term 2 & Term 3 fee payments
- By credit card at Raffles World Academy premises.
- In cash (please remember to collect duly signed and stamped receipt for your payment)
Very Important: In case of Bank Transfer, please mention Child’s ID, Name, School Name in the bank transfer and send us a copy of remittance/transfer advise/swift message to [email protected] to enable us to timely update our records.
SCHEDULE A – Fee schedule for academic year 2022-2023 for Existing Students
|Grade||Age Group (Years)||KHDA approved Annual Tuition Fee||Applicable Annual Tuition fee||Re-registration Fee||Balance Term 1 Fee (after adjusting Re-registration fee)||Term 2 Fee||Term 3 Fee|
|As of 31 Aug 2022||Payable by 11 Apr 2022||Payable 01 Sep 2022||Payable 01 Jan 2023||Payable 01 Apr 2023|
SCHEDULE B – Fee schedule for academic year 2022-2023 for New Students
|Grade||Age Group (Years)||KHDA approved Annual Tuition Fee||Applicable Annual Tuition fee||Registration Fee||Balance Term 1 Fee (after adjusting Re-registration fee)||Term 2 Fee||Term 3 Fee|
|As of 31 Aug 2022||Payable 01 Sep 2022||Payable 01 Jan 2023||Payable 01 Apr 2023|
Note for returning students:
- Re-registration Fee: 5% of Annual fees (non-refundable but adjustable against Term 1 fee)
- Sibling discount of 5% is applicable for the second & third child and 10% for the fourth child , 15% for the fifth child & 20% for sixth child onwards
Note for new students:
- Assessment Test Fee AED 525 (including 5% vat & non-refundable)
- Registration Fee: 10% of Annual fees (non-refundable but adjustable against Term 1 fee if admission is confirmed)
- Sibling discount of 5% is applicable for the second & third child and 10% for the fourth child , 15% for the fifth child & 20% for sixth child onwards.
SCHEDULE C - Additional Costs
- Educational and field trips that may be organised from time to time may incur additional costs which will be intimated on a case by case basis. Fees payable for such trips will be payable separately to all other fees
- Voluntary excursions or sports tournaments in which costs are incurred
- School uniforms; Team kits and other necessary sporting attire or auxiliary items
- External Examination Fee
- Other activities for which costs accrue to the school
- Insurance: It is suggested that parents maintain health, accident and liability insurance for their children.
- All textbooks required by secondary school students can be purchased from RWA at cost price. Parents could buy all books from the school but also have the option of buying them independently. It is however, mandatory for all the students to own all books specified for the school curriculum for 2022-2023.
- Replacement Student ID Cards
Some of the above items are available from independent suppliers and are subject to their respective terms and conditions for refund